We have been retained by Great Marlborough Estates since 2017, working closely with the business’s co-founders Dean Clifford and Grant Lipton (son of Sir Stuart Lipton) to position both as thought leaders.
Our work crosses both corporate and consumer PR, involving regular contact with both the lifestyle and property trade press to promote the firm’s developments, which include the Zaha Hadid-designed Vauxhall Cross Island skyscrapers and £500m Regents Crescent restoration (London’s only Grade I new build). Both were complex planning cases.
- Over 100 press hits secured in the past 12 months up to end of 2020 with a combined reach of over 300 million
- Multiple industry awards, including RIBA London award for Notting Hill mews houses
- Regular broadcast coverage, including Sky News’ flagship business show Ian King and BBC
- Consistent user growth and engagement across LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram
Grant Lipton, co-founder at Great Marlborough Estates, said:
“We’ve always wanted Great Marlborough Estates to be seen as ‘the thoughtful developer’ and for the past four years Blackstock has worked tirelessly to position the business in that way through consistent high quality coverage across the corporate and financial press, property trade media, broadcast and consumer titles. They have a real passion and understanding for residential property and design that flows into their work and has helped give Great Marlborough Estates the profile and positioning we enjoy today.”
- BBC: Inside London’s lost ice house
- The Guardian: Chilling discovery: ice house found under London street
- FT: Georgian ice house found near Regent’s Park in London
- Housing Today: Halifax reports March surge in prices
- Construction News: ‘Right to Regenerate’ could force councils to sell unused land